Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Puzzle: The Start

We got a 1000 piece puzzle from my aunt a while ago, and we just pulled it out a few days ago thinking it would be a fun project to do for a few minutes in the evenings. We got the border done the first night, and started adding more tonight. Progress is slow, but we plan to work here and there 'till it's done.


The beginnings of our puzzle

As more gets completed, I'll post pictures. Once it's done, I'm not sure what we'll do with it. I hate the thought of pulling it apart. Maybe we can glue it and give it to someone who wants to frame it or something...

Labels: ,


5 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

My hubby bought me a 1000 piece puzzle for our Anniversary earlier this month. We have not started it yet. It is a good way of spending time together...we really enjoy it.

Keep the pictures coming :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Yes, I love puzzles as well!

Is the Puzzle Picture a mystery or can you post a picture of the box?!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

It's a secret, which will be revealed as it comes together. Give us at least a week. We're averaging 10 pieces a day. =o) I guess that's how puzzles are, they take a long time at the start, then speed up at the end.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Justin said...

I was looking at a house the other day and the owners had completed puzzles hanging like pictures on the wall. A couple in every room.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous heather said...

We like puzzles too. We did a few of them before we had kids. There is 1 glued and framed in the boys room of a train. Last week I bought 2, 1 of the Canada building and 1 of peguins. We plan to glue and frame the penguins for the boys room as well. I sent the Canada 1 to my Mom. She likes puzzles too.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home