Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mid-February Updates

It's a sleepy Saturday, not too much going on. We took Natasha's Mom to the airport early this morning. She's been here for three weeks and we've had a great time. We didn't do a lot of traveling, but spent time around here visiting, playing games, etc.

Natasha is recovering nicely from her flu, just a bit of a cough still hanging around (same as me) and some general weakness. With some good rest this weekend, she should be ready for work, and I'll be ready to start looking for work. I did some searching last week but with everything else going on, it was difficult to concentrate.

After the airport this morning, we went downtown to The Bay to find out what could be done about my Trump watch. It's the second one, and the clasp on this one got really loose. I decided after two of the same watch with issues, I was going to ditch it and go with something else. I got a refund and bought a FOSSIL watch. This picture doesn't show it perfectly, but it'll give you an idea:


My new Fossil watch

We also drove past the Vancouver Art Gallery and saw the new Olympic countdown clock they have, counting down to the 2010 Olympic games.

That's about all that's new right now. Thanks for continuing to visit. For those of you who check every day, sorry for the lack of updates. I'll try to get back into the swing of things soon!

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger Bro Trevor said...

Why would someone check every day for updates when there is RSS??

*grin*

Glad ya'll are feeling better.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Nice watch!

I'm glad you guys had a nice time visiting with Natasha's Mom! It's always nice having family around!

4:59 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

Nice Watch !!!

Bob got me a Fossil Watch for Valentines Day .....I really like it alot !

Good Bye Trump :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home