Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Job Hunt, Week One

It's been just over a week since my job search began. The results so far have been encouraging at least. I had my resume on Monster.ca for at least six months, but just in the last week I've had two people call me after finding my information there. I got a call from a friend who I went to NAIT with as well, and there's a possible job opening where he works. Plus my other contacts who I've sent my resume too, and The Atavist, who is trying to find me work in his neck of the woods!

Thanks to all of you for your efforts, they are much appreciated.

In the meantime, between job searching, I'm taking care of things around the house, and cooking up a storm for supper! Chicken Fajitas today! I guess it's not that great being out of work, but I'm making the best of it while it lasts.

Labels: , ,


1 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Yeah, it's not great being out of work, but hey....you sound like the perfect "Mr.Mom"! Anyone would appreciate coming home to a meal cooked, and a clean house! :)
Natasha...you're being spoiled!;)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home