Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Domino Effect

During a few random searches on the web, I ran across a YouTube video of an amazing domino / pool table setup.


It reminded me of a game set I had many years ago that had all those small plastic dominos, and various types of tracks, bridges, etc to help you build some really nifty domino paths. I have a set of dominos now with about 150 pieces, and that would work for a small but decent size setup. I'd love to get a couple of thousand and set up a really large and complex one.

Hmm... maybe someday when we get a house and have a nice basement room...

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Trina said...

that was cool, looks like it would be a whole lot of fun to set something up like that!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Amazing! It's pretty cool what a person can do with dominos!

It was fun to watch, but I'm sure there were several new grey hairs on the guy who set it up! I don't even want to know how many hours were put into it!

I can't wait till you get a big gaming room in your basement Andrew! :) We'll be over alot!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home